Welcome to the EDS API Console Application!
Make the most out of your custom discovery solution by connecting researchers to superior content and enhanced search features through the EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) API.
The API allows you to integrate search results from journals and books from the academic publishers, magazines and leading research databases directly into your library or corporate website. The EDS API is easy to integrate, allows libraries to customize a user interface, and provides extensive documentation and support.
For complete documentation, please click here.
To use the console to explore the functionality of the API:
- Login with your EBSCO username/password and profile by pressing the Login button
- Select one of the service methods to execute
- On selecting a method, you will be shown a form containing the input parameters for that method
- Set any parameters you would like to add to your request
- Press the Send button at the bottom of the form to call the EDS API
- Check the Request and Response tabs to see the actual request sent to and the response sent from the EDS API
Have fun exploring, and please Contact Us if you have any questions